How to Care for Your Glass Can Cup with a Bamboo Lid
So now that you have your very own gorgeous glass can cup, you'll want to make sure that it looks great for a long time. Here is how to care for yours.
1. Your glass can cup should be hand washed only. Do not put it in the dishwasher.
2. Do not use your cup in the microwave.
3. Hand wash your cup and lid with a soft, non-abrasive cloth, warm water, and a mild dish detergent. Rinse in warm water. Your glass can cup can air dry, but dry your bamboo lid right away with a soft cloth.
4. Do not soak your cup or your bamboo lid.
5. Use a straw brush to wash your plastic, glass, or metal reusable straw.
6. Your glass can cup is best for cold drinks (hello iced coffee 😘) or room temperature drinks.
7. If after time your bamboo lid picks up odors, soak it in a mixture of half water and half vinegar for about 15 minutes. Rinse and air dry
And one last tip - having an extra glass can cup lets you sip your favorite beverage while the other one is drying! Find your next gorgeous cup or coordinating coaster here: Glass Cans, Skinny Tumbler, & Coasters